THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:05 until approximately 9:20 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:05 am until approximately 9:20 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Bolens riding lawnmower $175||706-491-7236|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Rockwell 7" polisher, sandpaper packs, soldering kit||638-8777|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Used house tin||245-1697|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Set of 6-lug mags/tires for Ford pickup, set of old forks/spoons in a wooden case||647-1900|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Two New Replacement windows. Argon, etc. Still in wrapper. 23.625 by 59.25. $ 125 each. 1984 Caprice Classic 4 door, crème color with brown interior, nice car, original window sticker, single family owned. $6495. New Armstrong mixed colors laminate flooring, 12 unopened packages plus opened packages, high quality. $ 30 per package or $ 275 for all.||864-506-9006|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||A FULL SIZE BED… W/ A VERY NICE SEALEY MATTRESS, BOX SPRINGS AND METAL RAILS- $50.00, A LAZYBOY SOFA W/ DUAL RECLINERS- GOOD CONDITION - ALSO $50.00||772-480-6378 (SENECA)|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Husqvarna rear bag mower, 21" inch cut, all wheel drive $150, in Mountain Rest SC,||784-2107|
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Hotpoint dryer; slightly used; $25. Tivo OTA watch and record up to 1TB from OTA antenna; like new. $100.||864-633-7147 |
|MONDAY 6/7||FOR SALE||Several antique oak buffets, circa 1940 floor model radio, ornate solid wood pedestal glass top dining room table with chairs, multiple other antiques available.||Please text 864-710-0952 if interested. We will reply to messages with a phone call after 5 p.m.|
|MONDAY 6/7||WANTED||Stationery exercise bike||638-8387|
|TUESDAY 6/8||FOR SALE||Set of heavy duty restaurant style steel chairs $10 each.||723-6684|
|TUESDAY 6/8||FOR SALE||Table top scales, Harley t-shirts, yard tools||903-9217|
|TUESDAY 6/8||FOR SALE||Treadmill $125, glass top patio table w/chairs, styrofoam insulation panels||985-8361|
|TUESDAY 6/8||FOR SALE||60 gallon air compressor $60, 5 ft. bush hog||638-8777|
|TUESDAY 6/8||WANTED||Transmission for '85 Mercury Tracer||280-1191|
|TUESDAY 6/8||WANTED||Good used refrigerator for someone in need||710-0513|
|TUESDAY 6/8||WANTED||Land with septic hook up for a mobile home||247-0679|
|WEDNESDAY 6/9||FOR SALE||Old ship lap wood, set of metal ramps, 5 mountain bikes||903-9217|
|WEDNESDAY 6/9||FOR SALE||235 engine 6-cylinder for '50's Chevrolet truck||247-8709|
|WEDNESDAY 6/9||WANTED||Used kitchen cabinets||247-3221|
|WEDNESDAY 6/9||WANTED||Old time clothes hamper||973-3772|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||Solid wood kitchen table w/4 chairs, padded office chair, lights||247-6656|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||Large 32" solid wood entertainment center||245-1697|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||Backpack blower, electric power tools||903-9217|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||Flat screen tv stand $30||985-8361|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||self propel Troy built asking 120.00. Self propel husky push mower with a Honda motor asking 125.00||784-8733|
|THURSDAY 6/10||FOR SALE||Vintage Oak Wood Teacher's Desk and chair. Desk has 6 drawers and 2 pull outs. $300 for both or will sell separately in Seneca SC. |
For Sale: 5 Burgundy Vinyl office lobby chairs. Very good condition. $150 for all in Clemson SC.
|FRIDAY 6/11||YARD SALE||Saturday morning Table 46||Salem parking lot flea market|
|FRIDAY 6/11||YARD SALE||Saturday, 9 am-until||152 Sitton Mill Road, Seneca|
|FRIDAY 6/11||YARD/ESTATE SALE||Friday, June 11th from 12 PM - 7PM and Saturday, June 12th from 8 AM - 3 PM. Includes household items, collectibles, furniture, tools and more.||903 South Walnut Street in Seneca.|
|FRIDAY 6/11||WANTED||Small female dog, chihuahua or poodle.||247-9636|
|FRIDAY 6/11||FOR SALE||Old farmhouse windows||985-8361|
|FRIDAY 6/11||YARD SALE||Saturday, June 12th from 7 AM - 3 PM. Includes household items, clothes, vintage collectables and more.||804 West North Broad St|
Walhalla, SC 29691