THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:04 until 9:30 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:04 am until 9:30 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||Solid oak round kitchen table, vintage pedal sewing machine||985-8361|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||Complete front end of 2007 Ford Expedition EL, Ladies XL Leather vest, used 16.5"x9" Firestone tires||614-2913 or 614-9455|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||2003 Ambulance w/7.3 motor, 1977 Ford w/350 engine, straight drive, firewood||557-5599|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||Rectangle oak kitchen table w/ 2 leafs & 8 padded chairs, baby bed & glider rocker||710-1031|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||2 large lake pumps, 5hp motors, wood lathe||903-9217|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||matching leather sofa and chair||882-3604|
|MONDAY 6/1||FOR SALE||Murray riding lawnmower||723-7641|
|MONDAY 6/1||FREE||Child's swing set||280-0522|
|MONDAY 6/1||WANTED||Baby rabbits||723-2585|
|TUESDAY 6/2||FOR SALE||12 foot jon boat w/motor & pump||364-1691|
|TUESDAY 6/2||FOR SALE||Glass-top patio table w/4 chairs, sickle, 5 vintage military gas cans||985-8361|
|TUESDAY 6/2||FOR SALE||Tow-hitch system, Verizon V-tek Phone system, two used Cooper tires||614-2913 or 614-9455|
|TUESDAY 6/2||WANTED||Small farm tractor w/3-point hitch||903-9743|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||Chandelier, 36"x 29" mahogany mirror||710-1031|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||Mercury Sable, Lincoln Continental||723-7641|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||Duelly rear-end from motor home, barbed wire stretching tool, automatic transmission||614-2913 or 614-9455|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||13 hp Honda engine, 2 lake pumps, bicycles||903-9217|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||'77 Ford w/351 motor & 12' bed, 2003 Super Duty ambulance||557-5599|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FOR SALE||Industrial upholstery style sewing machine, wood lathe, chain binders||638-5240|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||FREE||12' x 12' carpet like new||647-5473|
|WEDNESDAY 6/3||WANTED||Dump trailer||557-5599|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||Aigner merchandise||247-6458|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||Glass top patio table w/4 chairs||985-8361|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||Copper weather vane, western saddles, round hay bales||973-1944|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||2 front tine garden tillers, Cub Farm-All tractor||723-0348|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||2014 Harley Davidson Sportster parts||828-508-3772|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||Rolls of 40" wide brown paper, 2004 Mustang Convertible, concrete saw||903-9217|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||PS4 Slim w/Mortal Combat game||614-3544|
|THURSDAY 6/4||FOR SALE||Mercury Sable||723-7641|
|THURSDAY 6/4||WANTED||Old riding lawnmowers||280-3519|
|THURSDAY 6/4||WANTED||Small chainsaw||638-0115|
|THURSDAY 6/4||WANTED||Tomato plants||280-3326|
|FRIDAY 6/5||YARD SALE||Saturday, 6/6 at 7:30 am||Black's Tire in Westminster|
|FRIDAY 6/5||YARD SALE||Saturday, 6/6 at 8 am||6390 West Oak Hwy. 888-9170|
|FRIDAY 6/5||YARD SALE||Friday June 5 and Saturday June 6|
8 am- until
|127 Boyd Moss Rd West Union|
|FRIDAY 6/5||YARD SALE||Friday and Saturday 8 am, no early birds.||Crooks Rd. Westminster. Near West Oak high school|
|FRIDAY 6/5||YARD SALE||Friday and Saturday |
8am until 2pm
|128 Sandy Lane Westminster, |
|FRIDAY 6/5||FOR SALE||Tomato plants||882-4266|
|FRIDAY 6/5||FOR SALE||Used tires, like new, size 225/60/17||882-8766|
|FRIDAY 6/5||FOR SALE||Heavy duty 22-drawer nut & bolt cabinet, pair of used 185/65/15 tires, Harley parts||638-8777|
|FRIDAY 6/5||WANTED||Toolbox for Chevrolet pickup||784-6051|