THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:05 until approximately 9:20 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:05 am until approximately 9:20 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||Mahogany dresser, chainsaws, used house tin||245-1697|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||Driveway stone, mulch, carpet||973-1944|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||Yard tools, 2 overhead storage racks, new trash compactor||903-9217|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||1906 copper washing machine, 5 ft. lighted showcase, 3-point hitch hole digger||985-8361|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||Full size truck toolbox, 4x4 fireproof filing cabinet||638-5240|
|TUESDAY 1/19||FOR SALE||2006 Mini Cooper, firewood||557-5599|
|TUESDAY 1/19||WANTED||Double axle 5th wheel trailer||557-5599|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||Small goat trailer||245-1697|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||Commercial deep fryer||973-1944|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||2 - 500 gal. propane tanks||903-9217|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||Nordic-Trac Elliptical||718-1345 or 280-1808|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||Exercise bike $100||647-7141|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||FOR SALE||Garden tool holder, Stanley rolling tool cart||985-8361|
|WEDNESDAY 1/20||WANTED||20' pontoon||557-5599|
|THURSDAY 1/21||FOR SALE||Jazzy Select Mobile chair w/charger $350||293-8730|
|THURSDAY 1/21||FOR SALE||Rolls of hay $35 each||985-2759|
|THURSDAY 1/21||FOR SALE||2 jet skis needs carbs cleaned $3500,|
Husqvarna 46” cut mower with 9’x5’ trailer asking $1000
|THURSDAY 1/21||FOR SALE||New swivel wall mount for 32 -82 inch flat screen tv 25 dollars obo||784-7452|
|FRIDAY 1/22||FOR SALE||Tires/wheels from 6-lug Ford||647-1900|
|FRIDAY 1/22||FOR SALE||Rolls of hay||973-1944|
|FRIDAY 1/22||FOR SALE||Firewood||499-4648|
|FRIDAY 1/22||FOR SALE||Old farmhouse windows||985-8361|
|FRIDAY 1/22||FOR SALE||Thirteen wooded lots in Chickasaw Point, Westminster, SC off S. Hogan Dr., 8+ acres.|
Parcel Numbers 323-07-01-056 through 323-07-01-067. Lot sizes surveyed and ready to sell for homesites. Could be made into one homesite. $70,000
|FRIDAY 1/22||WANTED||Camper door||557-2580|
|FRIDAY 1/22||WANTED||Small bandsaw mill||499-4648|