THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:05 until approximately 9:20 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:05 am until approximately 9:20 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||Gravel, mulch, full size truck camper cover||973-1944|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||2002 Honda Rubicon 500 4-wheeler, firewood||557-5599|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||Aluminum full size truck toolbox, 2 garden tillers, kitchen table||903-9217|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||Patio chairs, kitchen table chairs, 17 ft. pontoon boat, motor, trailer||985-8361|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||Oak curio cabinet w/glass shelves & door, full of hummingbirds||380-6147|
|MONDAY 4/12||FOR SALE||New set of 17" low profile tires $200||247-3491|
|MONDAY 4/12||WANTED||8x10 or 10x10 storage building||882-1139|
|MONDAY 4/12||WANTED||Hood for John Deere LT155 lawn mower||973-1944|
|MONDAY 4/12||WANTED||Large size camper for homeless family||557-5599|
|MONDAY 4/12||WANTED||Good used small car||247-5611|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||8x12 flat bed w/gooseneck hitch in the middle||617-6929 or 245-1697|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||Push lawnmower $40||723-7641|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||Craftsman 1150 wood chipper $450||293-8730|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||1 room 5,000 btu air conditioner $50||718-1345|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||Metabo 10" miter saw in excellent condition. This is the former Hitachi brand.|
It is nearly 2 years old. The only issue is a tear on the dust bag. Works Very well- I just
bought a bigger one. Asking $115. The model # is C10FCG.
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||2003 Club Car DS electric IQ. Great condition. Garage kept, new batteries new tires lots of power. Also has cold weather liner and charger all for 3,000. Very clean.||Phone number 864-482-1700.|
|TUESDAY 4/13||FOR SALE||Two burial spaces - $300.00 each At Westminster First Baptist Church Cemetery||247-6363|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||Variety of old books 1910-13, 3 bicycles, Husqvarna garden tiller||903-9217|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||2001 Ford F-150 ext. cab truck, go-cart w/roll cage||2478709|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||Variety of farmhouse windows $5 each||985-8361|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||1952 Oldsmobile, lots of tools||637-8194|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||Big drill $100||647-1900|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||1996 Lincoln Continental clean title||723-7641|
|WEDNESDAY 4/14||FOR SALE||Two New Replacement windows. Argon, etc. Still in wrapper. 23.625 by 59.25. $ 125 each, Bolens MTD Riding mower, good condition, only nonethanol used. $ 375, New Armstrong mixed colors laminate flooring, 12 unopened packages plus opened packages, high quality. $ 30 per package or $ 275 for all.||506-9006.|
|THURSDAY 4/15||FOR SALE||500-600 paperback books $1 each, big coffee table||903-9217|
|THURSDAY 4/15||FOR SALE||White sex link pullet laying hens $7 each, white rooster $5||784-0936|
|THURSDAY 4/15||YARD/MOVING SALE||Thursday, April 15, 8 am-3 pm.||239 Weldon Road, Westminster|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD/MOVING SALE||Friday, 4/16, 8 am-12 pm. Saturday, 4/17, 8 am-3 pm.||239 Weldon Road, Westminster|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD SALE/HOT DOG SALE||Saturday, 4/17 at 7 am||Oakway UWC, 6390 West Oak Hwy., Westminster, 888-9170|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD SALE||Saturday, 4/17 at 8 am||Welcome Church Road, Westminster, beside Welcome Church|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD SALE||Saturday, 4-17-2021|
|710 Tanglewood Dr|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD SALE||Saturday from 8-1||1233 Anderson St., West Union, SC|
|FRIDAY 4/16||YARD SALE||SAT.. APRIL 17TH. TIME 8 A.M. TO 1 PM. ||905 E.N. FIRST STREET IN SENECA NEXT DOOR TO PROVISION BEAUTY SUPPLY.|
|FRIDAY 4/16||FOR SALE||Set of 12 heavy duty commercial chairs $15 each.||723-6684|