THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:04 until 9:30 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:04 am until 9:30 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|MONDAY 8/3||FOR SALE||Bob White's, Bantam chickens, 2 push lawnmowers||882-2154|
|MONDAY 8/3||FOR SALE||1999 Ford F-150 V-8||985-8361|
|MONDAY 8/3||FOR SALE||5 x 8 enclosed trailer for $1,275.||221-8864|
|MONDAY 8/3||WANTED||Small farm tractor with 3-point hitch, preferably diesel.||903-9743|
|TUESDAY 8/4||FOR SALE||Murray riding lawnmower||364-1691|
|TUESDAY 8/4||FOR SALE||Gravel/mulch, camper cover, carpet||973-1944|
|TUESDAY 8/4||FOR SALE||Almost new tires size 225/60/17||882-8766|
|TUESDAY 8/4||FOR SALE||1993 S-10 pickup truck, needs fuel pump||903-1630|
|TUESDAY 8/4||FOR SALE||1999 Ford F-150 V-8||985-8361|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||FOR SALE||Electric hospital bed w/sheets||903-1941|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||FOR SALE||Older wooden baby crib w/mattress & changing table||710-9478|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||FOR SALE||Antique baby chair||539-5045|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||FOR SALE||6'x15.8' tandem caged utility trailer, musical baby swing||985-8361|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||FOR SALE||Set of heavy duty firedogs, small wire critter cages||973-3772|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||WANTED||Approx. 30 ft. camper, old school bus||557-5599|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||WANTED||Pop-up canopy||638-0115|
|WEDNESDAY 8/5||WANTED||Small refrigerator for camper||723-3263|
|THURSDAY 8/6||FOR SALE||2 new tires size P225/65/R18||539-5045|
|THURSDAY 8/6||FOR SALE||Old school desk, girl's bike||617-6929|
|THURSDAY 8/6||FOR SALE||1999 Ford F-150 Truck||985-8361|
|THURSDAY 8/6||WANTED||Old riding lawnmowers, gas golf carts||280-3519|
|THURSDAY 8/6||WANTED||4 ft. bush hog||903-9743|
|FRIDAY 8/7||YARD SALE||3 Family Yard Sale|
Saturday 8th starting at 8 am
|111 Campbell Bridge Rd|
Seneca SC 29693
|FRIDAY 8/7||FOR SALE||Antique desk, BB guns||617-6929|
|FRIDAY 8/7||FOR SALE||5 x 8 enclosed trailer||221-8864|
|FRIDAY 8/7||FOR SALE||Green beans||638-6236|
|FRIDAY 8/7||FOR SALE||Various sizes of animal cages & a bird cage||985-8361|
|FRIDAY 8/7||WANTED||Pop-up canopy||638-0115|