THE FLEA MARKET AIRS AT 9 AM MONDAY-FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE ABC NETWORK NEWS.
Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from approximately 9:04 until 9:30 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 9:04 am until 9:30 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Mail items to WGOG Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show. WGOG reserves the right to end the program early each day based on the number of calls coming into the program.
- There is a three-item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- NO services, rentals, or firearms allowed.
- Lost and found animal listings are allowed. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if they are being sold on a personal individual basis. Persons who breed dogs and cats as a business may not sell those on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|TUESDAY 9/15||LOST||2 Boxer dogs. Older dog is white. Younger dog is a fawn colored pup with a black mask. Reward is offered.||Lost in vicinity of Theo Martin Road or possibly Greenfiled Road, in Westminster. 710-9666|
|TUESDAY 9/15||FOR SALE||8 x 40 semi trailer||247-1161|
|TUESDAY 9/15||FOR SALE||Nice 4-drawer cabinet||985-8361|
|TUESDAY 9/15||FOR SALE||14' alum. extension ladder, set of 18" F150 rims, 25' heavy duty chain w/hooks||614-2913 or 614-9455|
|TUESDAY 9/15||FOR SALE||Vehicle luggage rack||647-1900|
|TUESDAY 9/15||WANTED||Enclosed utility trailer. Text picture, dimensions, and price.||710-8623|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||Lift chair||885-9141 or 710-8348|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||1993 Jeep Wrangler, Driveway gravel, camper cover||973-1944|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||Set of 4 Michelin tires, 19".||247-4579|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||Suzuki 50 4 wheeler 2007 year. Runs good.||784-0320|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||Antique brass dining room light fixture. Restored with modern wiring. $300 Mountain Rest SC||784-2107|
|THURSDAY 9/17||MISSING||Desperate to find my buddy. He is a 70 pound Chocolate Lab. Reward for his return. Walhalla area.||802-793-3964|
|THURSDAY 9/17||FOR SALE||Electric scooter, $600||985-2584 or 280-1435|
|FRIDAY 9/18||GARAGE SALE||Saturday Sept.19th starting at 7am - until!||Location: 1071 S Greenwich Dr.|
Walhalla, SC 29691
|FRIDAY 9/18||MOVING SALE||Saturday 9/19 from 8am to noon||418 Mountain View Dr. Seneca|
across from Ford dealership
|FRIDAY 9/18||YARD SALE||Muti family yard sale on Saturday September 19th Until noon.||601 Walter Scott Ln. West Union|
|FRIDAY 9/18||YARD SALE||September 19, 7am-12pm. ||245 Snow Creek Church Rd |
Seneca SC 2978
|FRIDAY 9/18||YARD SALE||Saturday, Sept. 19||1223 Return Church Road, Seneca|
|FRIDAY 9/18||FOR SALE||8 x 40 semi trailer||247-1161|
|FRIDAY 9/18||FOR SALE||Topper for pontoon, bird cage||647-6002|
|FRIDAY 9/18||FOR SALE||Honda Fiat||364-1833|
|FRIDAY 9/18||WANTED||Pontoon Boat, motor, trailer||985-8361|
|FRIDAY 9/18||WANTED||Pop-up canopy||638-0115|