Buy, Sell or Swap!
The Flea Market is your place to buy, swap, sell, or give away stuff. Got a car you don’t need? Put it on the Flea Market! Need a new couch? Find it on the Flea Market!
The Flea Market airs weekday mornings from about 10:03 until 10:20 on 101.7 WGOG.
To Get on the Show
- Our phone lines are open from 10:03 am until 10:20 am each weekday. The number to call is 864-638-6810
- Email items to [email protected]
- Fax items to 864-638-6810 (when the show if OFF the air)
- Mail to Flea Market, P.O. Box 10, Walhalla, SC 29691
We will mention emailed and faxed items when we can, but please keep in mind that the only way to guarantee that your item will be mentioned on the air, or included on this Website, is to call in during the show.
- There is a three item limit PER DAY on Flea Market ads.
- There is a one-call-per day limit for each caller during the show.
- Flea Market items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Flea Market is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses. If you are a commercial business and are interested in advertising on 101.7 WGOG, please call 638-3616.
- WGOG or its employees are not responsible for claims made or items purchased on the Flea Market.
- Please do not call during the show to inquire about a phone number you missed. Listings are made available the same-day here.
- Yard Sale calls are accepted during the show on Fridays ONLY.
- No animal listings are allowed, with the following exceptions. Chickens, Goats, Horses, Cows, and other livestock items are allowable. Dogs and cats may be listed on the Flea Market only if there is absolutely no cost to re-home the animal. Dogs and cats may not be sold on the Flea Market Program.
Flea Market Items
|DATE||LISTING TYPE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|TUESDAY 12/3||FOR SALE||Double basin sink, barbed wire stretching tool||614-2913|
|TUESDAY 12/3||FOR SALE||Firewood, wood heater||723-7641|
|TUESDAY 12/3||FREE||Firewood, you cut you haul||506-5395|
|TUESDAY 12/3||FOR SALE||38' Salem Camper||557-6642|
|WEDNESDAY 12/4||FOR SALE||190cc Honda motor||718-8454|
|WEDNESDAY 12/4||FOR SALE||high back bucket seats for car, radiator for GM Big block, 16.5x9 tires||614-2913|
|WEDNESDAY 12/4||FOR SALE||03 Acura MDX, 3 piece furtature set (red leather) 4 20" wheels||637-8560|
|WEDNESDAY 12/4||FOR SALE||84 Oldsmobile Cutlass, Carpet roll, hardwood||973-1944|
|WEDNESDAY 12/4||FOR SALE||2 artificial trees, 6x12 utility trailer, 5x10 utility trailer||985-8361|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||Duely rear suspension, taillight lens for Ford Ranger, side view mirrors.||614-2913|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||1989 Ford Bronco ll, hand tools, Nascar collection||903-9217|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||New set of 225/60/16 tires. Price reduced to $260||882-8766|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||15 bicycles, furniture||985-8361|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||Roll of 3/8" heat shrink, bolt cutters, welder||638-8777|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd duramax diesel. 185,000 miles. Routinely maintained, brand new tires, def system deleted with 60hp tune. Great running truck, very strong and powerful. $28,500 OBO.||324-6801|
|THURSDAY 12/5||FOR SALE||Antique Marrellus Piano. Made by C.J. Heppe & Son Philada, New York, with the date 1865. One G key doesn't work and it needs to be tuned. Comes with piano stool. Other pianos almost like mine appraised for $3,000 or more. A picture is listed showing this. Price is negotiable. Only serious offers considered. Must be picked, it is very heavy to move. Smoke Free Home.|
I can send pictures upon request.
|Please email at [email protected] or text at 710-9244.|
|THURSDAY 12/5||MISSING||Small Jack Russell Terrier, white with brown spots on it's ear.||647-9473|
|FRIDAY 12/6||FOR SALE||1950's carburetor, wood and steel exterior doors, a tire on a Ranger rim||614-2913|
|FRIDAY 12/6||FOR SALE||2 artificial Christmas trees, 15 bicycles||985-8361|
|FRIDAY 12/6||FOR SALE||Honda small engine||718-8454|
|FRIDAY 12/6||WANTED||Bales of hay for feeding horses.||710-8733|
|FRIDAY 12/6||YARD SALE||Saturday, 12/7 at 8:30 am.||105 Crane Road, Westminster. 903-9596|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Battery operated wheel chair, electric hospital bed||647-1900|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Collards||241 East Bear Swamp Road, Walhalla|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Firewood, wood heater||723-7641|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Inverted table||364-1691|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||15 misc. windows, gas heater, Coleman Cooler||614-2913|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Washer/dryer||712-1333|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||2 artificial Christmas trees, doggie tent||985-8361|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||1939 gas stove||276-5757|
|MONDAY 12/9||FOR SALE||Shrink wrap machine, 5 acres of land in Walhalla area||973-1944|